Saudi Arabia

I am 37 year old married father of 2 kids having severe pain and swelling in my left epididymis also hv epididymal cyst what is this and how to treat?

Dr. Michael Sparacino
Several things: With symptoms this complex, you owe it to yourself to call your doctor to help you make sense out of them.
Dr. Oscar Novick
Epididimal cyst: An epididimal cyst is known as a spermatozoa vowel. Sperm becomes clogged in the epididymis and cause pain. Most of the time treatment is not needed as the problem will resolve itself. Sometime surgery is needed to reverse the pain.

Last updated Jan 25, 2016