U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Montgomery, AL
A 20-year-old female asked:

What could be the cause of stabbing pains, bleeding that lasts a month and frequent passing of blood clots the size of my palm from my vagina?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Family Medicine 39 years experience
See your doctor: With these kinds of symptoms and their persistent nature, it's best if you see your doctor. He/she will listen to you, do an examination, possibly run some tests and let you know what's going on.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 10, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.