A male asked:

Its been 7 days since i smoked weed. that was my secondtime in my whole life. the right side of my chest has been feeling tight ever since. i have no cough or stuffy nose. whatshould i do?

Dr. Mohammed Younus
33 years experience
Anxiety?: Marijuana is known to trigger anxiety and panic attacks in people who are predisposed to anxiety disorders, more than likely this is what is happening to you. Be patient the sensation is likely to go away, if it doesn't see your pcp first. And keep away from that stuff.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Shah Nawaz
Anxiety: Most likely you are suffering from anxiety some people get more anxious and have panic attack after they use marijuana even become psychotic you should not smoke marijuana.
Dr. Brian Broker
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 32 years experience
New asthma: Without examining you, it sounds like an asthmatic response to the smoke. You should see your primary physician for an exam and possibly treatment.