U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Spanaway, WA
A 24-year-old female asked:

My hasband had a plastic anemia and now has green indents on his skin now a golf ball size lump inside his chest and 2under his ribs?

2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Steven Ginsberg
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology 39 years experience
See your doctor: This problem is much too complex to answer in this forum. Your husband may have an infection, hematoma, or other problem. He needs to be evaluated by his hematologist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Scott Diede
A Verified Doctoranswered
31 years experience
Really needs exam: With a history of aplastic anemia (aa), he really needs to be seen by a physician now. How long ago did he have aa? Is your husband taking immunosuppressive meds, or is he off all meds for his aa? Did he require a bone marrow transplant for his aa? Does he still have a relationship with his hematologist/oncologist? The symptoms you describe might not be related to his aa, but he needs to find out.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 1, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.