TX

germs are everywhere and everything we touch.. would it be ok if we don't wash hands after each object we touch?

Dr. Varadarajan Subbiah
Yes: Routine hand washing is good personal hygience, however it would be unnecessary to wash hands after every object you touch. If you find yourself washing your hand after every thing you touch, this maybe a sign of obsessive compulsive disorder.
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Hand washing or cleansing with hand sanitizer is good after touching known/ suspected contaminated surfaces—like bathroom door handles, telephones, water faucets, pens (other than your own). Don't wash after every touch, but do try to keep hands away from eyes, nose, mouth.
Jan 15, 2013