Sterling, VA

What happens if you get vitamin e oil in your eye? i am trying to grow my eyelashes longer and put vitamin e in them every night it gets in my eye

Dr. Jay Bradley
Cornea, Cataract, & Refractive (LASIK & PRK) Surgery 20 years experience
Vitamin E: If it is not bothering the eye, it is probably not a problem. Vitamin e is not effective for lash growth though. Try using Latisse (bimatoprost) from an eye doctor.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Ranjit (randy) Dhaliwal
undefined 40 years experience
better yet get generic latanoprost or prescription lumigan an apply with brush to lower lid margins at night and you'll have lashes galore. however, you can turn light irides darker in 4% of those who do this and the darkening of your iris color will be irreversible.
Apr 1, 2015
Last updated Jul 8, 2018