How do I go about having a baby without having sexual intercorse ? N being single women? N wats the cost ?

Dr. Ecaterina Sartina
34 years experience in Pediatrics
There're few options: 1.Adoption 2.Ivf ( in vitro fertilization) 3.Artificial insemination. The average cost of an ivf cycle in the U.S. Is $12, 400, according to the amer. Society of reproductive medicine. This price will vary depending on where you live, the amount of medications you're required to take, the number of ivf cycles you undergo, and the amount your insurance company will pay toward the procedure.
Answered on Dec 9, 2013
1