Jacksonville, FL

Can you tell me why all of a sudden i have these painful acne bumps on my back? is it possible that it's the water of my new state that is causing it?

Dr. David Sire
Dermatology 55 years experience
Several things: The flare of your acne could be related to the stress of your move or to increased perspiration associated with work or excercise programs. Synthetic materials also cause irritation. Check your soap as well.
Dr. Ajay Das
Dr. Ajay Dasanswered
52 years experience
...acne bump?...: ...beside acne...you may have to consider sebaceous cyst as one of many other causes... which is a benign cyst and may be slow growing solitary or mixed with crowds of true acnes, but turns painful & fast growing when infected, require antibiotics or minor office surgery to remove the sack inside or it will come back...see your doctor...
Last updated Jul 12, 2015