Charlotte, NC

could you explain why i am experiencing spotting since christmas. i can not remember having a period last month, but november, i had two periods.?

Dr. Chevies Newman
Variable: Likely due to irregular ovulation and subsequent issue with a problem in the flow of hormones which create orderly withdrawel. Now, it could be infection, an anatomy issue such as a polyp or, and this is verrrry low, endometrial cancer. After age 35, with bleeding heavier than usual, an endometrial biopsy is indicated it rule out uterine cancer. It's very unusual in those ur age, dont panic.