IL

i have like 10 pimples on my face that are starting to scar. how could i get rid of the pimples and prevent scaring?

Pathology 44 years experience
Start real treatment: This is the 21st century and all acne can be managed effectively. I start with topical Clindamycin plus either benzoyl peroxide or if there are many blackheads a retinoic acid derivative. If this does not work well in two weeks, begin a systemic antibiotic as is right for the individual, tetracycline or erythromycin. Dermatologists have the big guns. You deserve effective treatment.
Dr. Megan Jack
Plastic Surgery 21 years experience
Acne scars: One important factor is prevent new scars-get your acne under control. Find a dermatologist to tackle that with you. Most treatment to improve the appearance of acne scars use special technology to remodel the skin. The device I use to treat acne scars is called ematrix--see for info: http://www.Smacboca.Com/e-matrix-sublative-rejuvenation.Html other options include fractional lasers or subscision.