do i have to take all of my diclofenac?

Dr. Steven Weissberg
Only if you want to : Only if you want to feel better. Your doctor prescribed an amount he felt best for you.

Just been taking bendroflumethiazideand diclofenac what type of side effects can I expect?

Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Corzide+diclofenac: Your doc may want to change one of those meds since the combination may decrease the intended effect of lowering blood pressure, eliminating fluid & sodium.

How soon will diclofenac suppositories take to work?

Dr. Nayan Shah
Gastroenterology 68 years experience
About 10-20 minutes: It may take about 10-20 minutes for it to start working.

How long does it take for rectal diclofenac to work?

Dr. Ronald Krauser
one hour: Peak blood levels occur one hour after use.
Slovakia

It is good idea taking 50mg of diclofenac for more than one month? Can I take it for long term? thank you

Dr. Olav Jaren
Neurology 19 years experience
Medicine FX: Taking this once each day is considered safe. Long term use may increase the risk of effects on the liver or the kidneys. If your have no history of liver or kidney disease, this medicine will probably be safe. If you use it for a longer time, it will be a good idea to monitor the functions of these organs.
Yakima, WA

How long does it take to wean off diclofenac? I have been taking a pill every morning and every night for almost 3 years.75 mg each

Dr. Yelena Kipervas
Instructions: This medications usually prescribed for so long for some chronic condition. You not provide your diagnosis and reason taking it. It makes sense to discuss this question with your doctor to develop plan to stop medicine if your condition resolved.