U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 39-year-old member asked:

What can i do if paracetamol and diclofenac are not working for a pulled muscle in my back?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Richard Ramos
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 26 years experience
Try other meds: Not all anti-inflammatory medications are the same. So it is reasonable to try a different medicine in the NSAID class such as ibuprofen, naproxen, Meloxicam to name a few.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 28, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.