U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 41-year-old member asked:

What could be wrong if i recently started having pain in my right ribcage area and was feeling full shortly after starting to eat?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Family Medicine 44 years experience
Seek care soon: Many things come to mind but one would be the possibility of gallbladder disease and other major problems. See your pcp, surgeon, GI doctor or seek care at an urgent care or emergency room pending the gravity of your symptoms.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jun 10, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.