What is the philosophy of the office practice?

Dr. Christopher Chong
High standard care: This office is staffed with professional personals who take the work ethics very seriously. We strike to provide the highest standard of care for our patients, with dedication, honesty and integrity. There are written manual for policy and procedures that every one has to adhere to. We treat our patient with respect and confidentiality. The office is computerized with emr and osha compliant.
Dr. Ron Eaker
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Different : Contact a particular office you’re interested in each one may be different