Coachella, CA

natural miscarriag nov 10 now im getting little bits of tissue n still bleeding with a nasty smell like raw or dead fish smell what's wrong ?

Dr. Craig Keathley
Retained tissue: This sounds like there could be retained pregnancy tissue that was not completely expelled. You should see your gyn for further evaluation-- a D&C may be in order.
Dr. R. Wayne Inzer
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Poss. Not complete: If you had an incomplete miscarriage, you may still need a procedure called a d&c, to remove any tissue left. Especially important to prevent serious infection. If you had BV before, the symptoms of that may have flaired. Bv is bacterial vaginitis. I recommend an eval asap.