Canada

I missed my period last month and im 4 days late. i've also been drinking and doing cocaine a lot for the last month. could it be because of the drugs?

Dr. Mohammed Younus
32 years experience
May be, may be not: There are no studies with street drugs and missed periods. If you are sexually active, think about pregnancy, get a blood test for it. To start please stop these drugs, if by chance you are regnant they are very dangerous for the child, all kind of harm including mental retardation can happen.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 26, 2013