Independence, OH

exposed to mrsa and now experiencing hoarse voice, eczema, rash on hand, chest congestion, harsh cough and headache. could this be mrsa?

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology 32 years experience
MRSA: If MRSA infection is moderate, some of the symptoms that may be present include headache, a general sick feeling, muscle aches, shortness of breath, fatigue, fever, shivering and chest pain of mild to medium intensity. More severe cases of MRSA infection usually have worsening symptoms, including: muscle aches, joint pain, bone pain, chest pain, painful breathing, shortness of breath, and fever.