Who is most susceptible to developing a computer game addiction?

Dr. Jeff Blixt
Addiction Medicine 25 years experience
Anyone?: Some people can become "addicted" to almost any behavior. These people are more likely that others for various reasons. Many people that become addicted have a genetic predispostion, they brain chemistry is different than people who don't. Then their environment does the rest. That "certain individual" liked video games, for them then that became their addiction. Not enough room for better answer.
Dr. Vasu Brown
Integrative Medicine 35 years experience
ADHD: Adhders are more prone to addiction of all types, so they are particularly susceptible to cyber addictions that involve computers, video games, and the internet. Offerings of the cyber world provide engaging stimuli that change consistently, giving adhders a medium that seem attuned to their cerebral hard wiring.