Can find out my weigh without weighing myself with my height the sizes of paints it wear.. im 5' 7 and i wear a size 11

Hello. : Hello. It doesn't work that way. What if you had lots of muscles - they weigh alot? Or what if a person needed to wear really big pants because that part of them was large - but the rest of them was small? I think you will need to weigh yourself on a scale to find out how much you weigh. Take care.
Dr. Herbert Krob
Neurology 29 years experience
The : The easiest way to find one's bodyweight is to use a scale. Scales are available at doctors' offices, health clubs, department stores and sometimes at thrift stores. Battery-operated electronic scales use a strain gauge and are usually more accurate than the older, mechanical spring scales. More expensive scales often have more strain gauges and can be more accurate. Scales used for some commercial purposes are tested on a regular basis (usually yearly) to make sure they are accurate. It might be possible to roughly estimate body weight in a number of ways. Given someone's height, such as 67 inches (or 1.7018 meters) and a rough estimate of where they are on the scale from very thin to very fat (such as a dress size of 11, which is usually somewhere right in the middle), you can use something called a body mass index (or bmi). Bmi is calculated as (weight in kg) divided by (height in meters, squared). A normal weight corresponds to a bmi of 20-25. Using the low end of this range, 20, someone who is 1.7018 meters would weigh 57.92 kg, or about 128 pounds. Using the high end of this range, 25, someone who is 1.7018 meters would weigh 159 pounds. So, if accuracy isn't too important, someone who is about 67 inches tall and wears a size 11 dress would probably (but not always) weigh somewhere close to 128 - 159 pounds. I think a far more elegant way to estimate weight is by displacement. If i were going to estimate my weight using this method, i would lie in a bathtub filled with water. While i floated in the water, keeping as still as possible, i would have a helper mark the height of the water on the side of the tub. Then, i would get out of the tub, making sure to allow as much water as possible to drip off of me and back into the tub. I would then use a 2 liter bottle as a measure to add water back into the tub until it reached the line. Since water weighs 1 kg per liter, my weight in kg would be roughly equal to two times the number of bottles of water it took to fill the tub back up to the line. After all was said and done, though, it would probably be easier to do what dr. Fowler says.

Last updated Oct 3, 2016