Pain with intercourse and pressure on belly and pelvis? i had a total hysterectomy 10 years ago and i can't have intercourse for the past 4 years due to the pain also i can't have any kind of pressure on my lower abdomen

Dr. Joy Jackson
You : You need to be evaluated by your gynecologist. You may have scar tissue that is causing the pain and pressure. If so a surgical procedure may be done to help with this issue, or you can have vaginal physical therapy to help deal with the pain. You should probably be evaluated with a palvis ultrasound and/or ct scan of your abdomen and pelvis. I wish you all the best.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 19, 2018