i work as a auto tech. i use my hands all day and at work now and at home my right arm hurts, my middle finger will not bend like it used to, can't sleep and on my right foot mid-way by my big toe to mid toe hurts when i walk? i'm 43 years old and need to

2 doctor answers
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
34 years experience Hand Surgery
Typically : Typically this is not one thing but a series of separate issues. However you need a good general physical, bloodwork, checked for gout, diabetes, thyroid disease and general "stuff: first...Then you r physician can start to focus in on these things for example a neuroma in your foot ( a nerve inflammation between the toes) a trigger finger or post traumatic arthritic joint in your finger, , a rotator cuff issue in your right shoulder all these things can give you these symptoms, are you falling part, no... But welcome to 40 plus year of age seriously though start with a regular chreck up and go from there.
Answered on Oct 27, 2020
Dr. Robert Gluck
38 years experience Hand Surgery
Did : Did you injure yourself at any point? Hard to say what's going on without more detail. The arm could certainly be part of an overuse syndrome and the finger could be a tendonitis/trigger finger but hard to say without more history and an exam including plain x-ray for starters especially for the toe. I would use your insurance and see someone. Best of luck.
Answered on Oct 4, 2016