why does my crown feel "loose"? i got my first crown a little over a month ago, and it's always felt "loose" to me. i don't really know any other way to describe it. if i touch it with my finger it feels secure, but there's something about it that just fe

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 40 years experience
It : It is possible that your bite is a little off. In this way, when you close your mouth, something seems amiss. Don't bother checking with your fingers... Let your dentist take a look. It can't hurt, and it will give you peace of mind. Hope this info helps. Go orange !
Dr. Jonathan Scharf
Cosmetic Dentistry 49 years experience
Very : Very simply, if it doesn't feel right get it checked. There could be a number of reasons for the sensation that you are experiencing but only a clinical look will surely give you the answer. Call your doc.
Dr. Zev Kaufman
Cosmetic Dentistry 27 years experience
Something : Something is definitely not right. You must go back to your dentist in have checked. Don't waste your time speculating. Best of luck, .

Last updated Oct 3, 2016