Psychologists, i need a mental qualified functional capacity report (mqfcr) from a past dr. How do I get him/her to fill it out? A few years ago i saw a psychologist in dalton and he never filled out but a few documents. He still works there. How do I get

24 years experience in Psychiatry
Hello. : Hello. If you need a current functional capacity report, he wouldn't be able to provide that if you weren't in his care. If his notes were scant, he might ot be able to complete the report to describe how you were doing then. I would get in touch with his office. Explain clearly what you need and ask him or his staff how to best accomplish this.
Answered on Jul 14, 2019