I keep getting a rash on my right armpit never on the left what is the best lotion i could use to get rid of it.? i don't sweat much, i don't have a rash any where else on my body. i wear a 100% cotton tee-shirt every day. i shower every day.

Dr. Joy Jackson
This : This may be an eczematous rash, or possibly a dermatitis. However a unilateral arm pit rash likely excludes the possibility of an allergy to deodorant, which is what commonly causes rashes in this area. If it is eczema, then there is no cure per say. This is a condition that comes and goes, and will respond to treatment. If it is a mild it will respond to over the counter Hydrocortisone cream. I suggest you see your doctor for this issue. An actual inspection of the area in question will lead to a more accurate diagnosis and appropriate treatment. Good luck.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 3, 2016