Is this nerve damage i had neck sergery this past october, when i got back in my room i had no use for my right arm and hand. now i can only raise my arm a little from my side, and raise my arm a little streach out in front of me. my hand and fingers is n

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Heidi Fowler answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

Hello. It is very important to advise your neurosurgeon about this. It is quite common to have symptoms after surgery as often nerve roots become irritated by being handled. However your surgery was about five months ago. Your symptoms could be impacted by obstructed nerve flow or obstructed blood circulation (as well impeded lymphatic flow). This needs to be evaluated. Take care.

Answered Oct 3, 2016

5.3k views