A male asked:

I have to many! I have a lot of erections, if i even think of something for about 10 seconds, I have an erection. Even when i'm not even thinking about anything i get one out of nowhere, is this normal?Is there a way to decrease the amount of erections

24 years experience in Psychiatry
Are : Are you a teenage guy? If yes, then i would say that it is normal to get erections often. It can be embarrassing if you see a pretty girl and then feel self conscious because you have an erection. Lets see if any urologist's have a solution. I know that if you apply pain, the erection can subside - but i don't recommend this. I guess the best i can do is to tell you that what you are describing can be normal.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016