why do i have bald spots? im a 24 year old polynesian girls. naturally we have long and very thick hair...atleast i used too. i have a lot of bald spots and my hair is thinning by a lot. its kinda scary.... what could i do to regain my hair?

Dr. James Seward
21 years experience Dermatology
This : This is hard to answer without a clinical exam so i would see a dermatologist. Is it possible you have alopecia areata or hair thinning due to relaxers/chemicals/hair styling? See a picture of alopecia areata and treatment options at the link below. I hope this helps!
Answered on Oct 3, 2016
1