can the swelling inside break my ribs?#nqlu the pressure pain from this and being so swollen i can feel it pushing my bottom rib on the right side up and out.it feels like that rib is going to break, that has been going on close to a year and now it feels

25 years experience Psychiatry
I : I see you have tagged nausea and abdominal pain. Don't know you age or risk factors. The liver is of course in the right upper quadrant of your abdomen. I don't know if your liver is enlarged, but regardless, with this history you need to be medically evaluated. What you are describing is clearly not normal.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016