gyno used gloves but no handwashing so earlier this week i went to the gyno -couldn't see my doctor so i saw an np. i never mind that because they actually spend time answering your questions. she came in, shook my hand, did not wash her hands, grabbed

24 years experience Psychiatry
Hello. : Hello. The centers for disease control and prevention (cdc) recommends that health care workers wash or sanitize their hands before and after touching a patient, or before and after gloving. I would let your doctor or the clinic manager know what occurred.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016