I have a large lump under my arm pit that is quite sore. i have had this happen 3 times now under my right arm pit, the lump is hard and the size of a quarter, once it breaks it bleeds with a lot of puss, it tends to heal within two weeks. the last two ep

Hello : Hello i can't diagnose your condition. However, it sounds like it could possibly be hidradenitis suppurativa. It sounds like the issue did not draw a lot of attention from your doctor. Recommend that you seek the assistance of a dermatologist for these lesions. Take care.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. James Seward
Dermatology 23 years experience
Hard : Hard to tell without a clinical examination but it could be hidradenitis suppurativa. See a picture and read more about treatment options at the link below. I hope that helps!
Last updated Aug 27, 2018