there is pain in the front opening of my vagina which feels like raw emotions when touched. can emotions cause pain? #nqlu i was sexually abused as a pre-teen and i just started unfolding this trauma in my body. i have not had pain in the front of my vagi

24 years experience Psychiatry
Hello. : Hello. I can't tell you if there is a physical / health problem with your genitals. You sound intuitive. Having emotions kindled of past trauma can also make you ripe for possible reliving. Sometimes with reliving, you can feel, hear, see or smell things that occurred during your trauma. If you are not seeing a therapist already, i recommend that you do. Take care.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016