A male asked:

i don't know what to do about severe sharp lower back pain, numbness in right and left leg, and pain and pressure in testicles i have been experiencing progressive lower back pain for 3 months. sometimes my right and left leg go numb, like their asleep.

Dr. Carl Spivak
Orthopedic Spine Surgery 28 years experience
Sciatica : Sciatica is back and leg pain resulting from compression of the sciatic nerve as it leaves the spine. You should see a spine specialist or spine surgeon for proper work-up and treatment of your pain. If you are not responding to conservative treatment you may be candidate for steroid injections or back surgery. Today many back surgeries can be done through very small incisions producing less damage and quicker recovery. Please see my health guide on lumbar disk herniations and sciatica. Good luck!
Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management 17 years experience
Pinched Nerve: Sounds like you have a pinched nerve in your back. I would suggest seeing a pain/spine specialist to evaluate you further to evaluate what level and what can be done to treat you. There are interventional treatments besides medications and surgeries that might reduce or eliminate the pain altogether.