U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A female asked:

Tiny white worms under my skin, between my eyes, and where ever there is loose skin, also i have white patches on my skin this has been going on for some time and i have tried to talk to a doctor here and they gave me a cream, and it did not help, i am de

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. James Cullington
Plastic Surgery 28 years experience
White worms: These are lipid cholesterol or milia but you need to a another doctor get a real diagnosis not worms try a dermatologist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Pierre Guibor
Ophthalmology 56 years experience
You should see a local ophthalmologist or oculoplastic surgeon for this condition
Nov 2, 2013
Last updated Nov 28, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.