a week or so ago i drank a couple beers, and took a few shots, and i started bleeding out of my butt. now i have not drank and this morning i woke up and i had a horrible soar throat. as today went on i went to the bathroom because of a horrible stomach a

Hello. : Hello. I wanted to start by letting you know that i can't diagnose your symptoms. I don't know if you just drink on occassion or if you drink more often. Heavy, chronic alcohol use can put you at risk for gastrointestinal bleeding from different sites. I don't know if your tonsils are swollen or if it is your neck, airway? If you are experiencing any difficulty breathing or your airway seems to be closing in, then you should get immediate help. Did your abdominal pain resolve after the bowel movement? If you have on -going abdominal pain that is severe, that is also a reason to be seen. Finally, it is important to have the source of rectal bleeding assessed.
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
See a doctor: Rectal bleeding is always abnormal, and while it may be something simple like inflamed hemorrhoids, it can also be something serious. A "couple" beers and a "couple" shots are unsafe drinking, and you either have, or are at risk of having alcohol abuse. You need a medical evaluation and advice regarding moderating or stopping your drinking.