light headed, dizziness, cold chills, hot sweats, pain in the eyes, had hysterectomy, female aged 47, had heart and carotids checked, both ok. bp, ok.

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engravanswered
Emergency Medicine 31 years experience
It : It is not clear to me how long you you have had these symptoms. I am glad that you had a cardiac and carotid artery evaluation, and that your blood pressure is normal. Your symptoms sound very concerning. It may be helpful to write down your symptoms and discuss them with your doctor in case further testing needs to be performed. It may also be helpful to keep a journal of your symptoms to see if there seems to be anything that is exacerbating them.