A male asked:

What in my mouth? i have some non painful bumps (not open or bleeding) i am scared that they could be cancerous even though they are not bleeding (except for me digging at it with my finger, other than the bumps themselves there aren't any rashes or other

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 40 years experience
Where : Where are these bumps? On the inside of your cheek? Might be the end of the salivary ducts. Or are the bumps hard and on your bone? This might be an exostosis. Why don't you make an appointment with your dentist who can physically examine you? You'll have peace of mind having a professional look at it.
Dr. Alan Zweig
Dentistry 45 years experience
It : It seems too obvious to answer, but a concern like you have can only be addressed properly by your dentist. There are many reasons short of cancer as to why you have these bumps. Get them looked at.

Last updated Mar 22, 2020