my brests are verry hot and swollen i stopt medicasion for dipresion

Dr. Joy Jackson
You : You need to see or call your psychiatrist right away. Immediately stopping anti-depressants can be dangerous. As far as your breasts are concerned, you may be dealing with an infection or possible side effect from a medication you are taking. It is difficult to say with such limited information. Please see your primary care provider for this problem. Take care.
Dr. Elizabeth Finley-Belgrad
Child Psychiatry 34 years experience
Let prescriber know: You need to report that symptom to your prescriber who will be familiar with your history and the specific medication you have been taking , and thus be able to help you understand that symptom for you.