Do i have to wear a compression garment after a thigh lift? will i need to wear some kind of compression shorts after my thigh lift, and for how long?

Dr. Terrence Higgins
Plastic Surgery 35 years experience
You : You will not need a compression garment unless liposuction also performed on the lower extremities at same time... Best of luck to you.
Dr. Leonard Grossman
Plastic Surgery 37 years experience
It : It is highly unlikely that you may need a compression garment after a thigh lift. Well, at least not in my practice. Good luck from nyc. For more info visit www.Drgrossman.Com.
Dr. Humberto Palladino
Plastic Surgery 22 years experience
Yes,: Usually a thigh lift is performed in conjunction with liposuction and because of this you will be required to use a compression garment. I recommend at least 2 weeks, but if possible a month. Best to you.
Dr. Ergun Kocak
Plastic Surgery 22 years experience
Compression Garment: Hello. A compression garment is necessary to allow your body to adjust to its new shape after the procedure. You can expect to wear a compression garment for the first couple weeks, after which its use can be reduced at the discretion of your surgeon.

Last updated Sep 7, 2020