bloating and burning in rectum after bowel movement lots of bloating and gas, burning in rectum. some times my stomach will gurgle and have stomach pain sometimes les.and very lose stooles.

Dr. Joy Jackson
It : It sounds like you may be dealing with gastritis (inflammation of the stomach lining) and possibly hemorrhoids. The best thing for you to do is see your primary care provider for a complete work up and treatment. You will likely need blood tests and a stool test to check for blood. After a complete examination and results your doctor may order additional tests(i.E endoscopy or colonoscopy)or that may not be necessary and treatment can be started. Take care.
Answered on Jul 16, 2020
7