what is my chance of being pregnant? i started my period on 02/06/12 i ended my period approximately 02/09/12 i had unprotected sex 9, 10, 11, 12... i have had some light lower back pains and cramps on my low abdomen on the 17, 18, 19th... i never get pai

Dr. J Ricardo Loret De Mola
32 years experience Fertility Medicine
Most : Most people with ovulate 14 days before a period, therefore your date of ovulation was 2-18-12 and sperm lives in your reproductive track for 72 hrs (3 days) at the most, so you are probably having sex too soon if you are trying to get pregnant! and if you are trying to avoid pregnancy you are probably ok but should consider some form of contraception (condoms, oc's or the morning after pill if not on anything) so you are not disappointed. If you are trying, then its best to buy an ovulation predictor kit and have intercourse the day its positive and for the next 2-3 days in a row or try to calculate your next period minus 12-16 days and have sex during that period of time. Hope this answers your question, but I am not sure from the way it was written if you are trying or avoiding a pregnancy. Take care.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016
6