A male asked:

I have nausea, dizzyness, sore troat, earache, headache, i blackout and throw up in my mouth when i move and if i try to get up i almost collapse, i can't eat or drink either

Hello. : Hello. Atlhough this sounds like it could be the flu or another virus, i cannot diagnose your symptoms. Here is the concern, if you have not been able to eat or drink you may be dehyrdated. Especially if you are blacking out and almost collapse if you try to get up. At this point, it may be wise to got to an acute care center or an emergency room as you may need intravenous fluid hydration. Take care.
Dr. James Rotchford
Addiction Medicine 42 years experience
Vertigo: There are several causes of vertigo but this is likely your problem. Get it checked out for effective care is available.

Last updated Oct 3, 2016