United Kingdom

Ive had a headache for 3 days! the pain is all round my head but the worst pain in my forehead! i feel dizzy when i stand up and i have an earache in both ears, a tight chest and extremely sore throat! my headache, throat and chest are the worst though, e

Dr. Stephen Scholand
Infectious Disease 24 years experience
Viral syndrome: It sounds like your symptoms are more than you can handle at home. You've tried taking over-the-counter therapies like Paracetamol? You should call your doc since you have dizziness and could be dehydrated. I recommend chicken soup, fluids, and REST until you can be seen. You need something for the chest too-like an inhaler (albuterol). Limit stress and sleep well to avoid these type of infections
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 2, 2016