i am 5 days late for my period and i heard that opks can detect hcg so i took one and it came back a dark positive i took three of them. the first came back a dark + the second a light + and the third even lighter + what does this mean

Dr. J Ricardo Loret De Mola
Fertility Medicine 33 years experience
You : You are probably pregnant, sometimes how concentrated the urine is may change the color, as well as the quality of the reagents used to manufacture (cheap ones tend to do that). Go to you dr. Office to confirm with a blood pregnancy test. Congrats! hope this helps.