shaking in the hands and legs for about the past month i'v been experiencing shaking in my hands and legs, mainly in the mornings and off and on throughout the day, while getting ready for work in the morning i can't stand for too long, i'll have to sit d

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav answered
Emergency Medicine 31 years experience
I : I agree that your symptoms are concerning. There are multiple conditions that could cause this. Considerations would be a neurologic issue, anemia, electrolyte imbalance (sodium/potassium), abnormal glucose, or dehydration. Please have a medical evaluation and be sure that there is not a serious problem.

Last updated Oct 3, 2016