Could i be experiencing a tubal pregnancy i have a knot on my lower stomach im in a lot of pain slight bleeding missed my period 3 1/2 weeks ago doctor urine pregnacy test came back negative but im still experiencing all the symptoms. my doctor set me up

Dr. Laura McMullen
Since : Since i see that you asked this question a few days ago, i hope your problems have resolved! a negative urine test is reassuring that it is not a tubal pregnancy, but i'm glad your doctor ordered the ultrasound to look for that and other causes of your pain. For future reference, if you are having pain that is so severe that you cannot wait for a scheduled test or appointment, then give your doctor a call. They may want to see you sooner in the office or may instruct you to go to the emergency room.
Dr. Joy Jackson
The : The symptoms you described could be due to an ectopic pregnancy, however the pregnancy test would have most likely been positive. It sounds like you may be dealing with an ovarian cyst, pelvic inflammatory disease (pid), or even a urinary tract infection (uti). By now you should have had your ultrasound. I hope all went well. Please give an update, or if you have any further questions or concerns please add a comment. Take good care.