A male asked:

Where can i find some place where they practice in vitro fertilization for very cheap price and facilities to pay? i have 3 boys and i would like to have a baby girl, i had my tubes cut off and burned. thank you for any information that you can give me i

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engravanswered
Emergency Medicine 32 years experience
The : The best idea would be to call the clinics near you. Start a list and write down what they say and ask specificic pricing questions (how much per office visit, how much per procedure, etc). Once you find a clinic you are comfortable with, go in and meet with the office manager to clarify pricing for procedures and ask about any unexpected costs that may arise.