A male asked:

where can i find some place where they practice in vitro fertilization for very cheap price and facilities to pay? i have 3 boys and i would like to have a baby girl, i had my tubes cut off and burned. thank you for any information that you can give me i

2 doctor answers
Dr. Mary Engrav
30 years experience Emergency Medicine
The : The best idea would be to call the clinics near you. Start a list and write down what they say and ask specificic pricing questions (how much per office visit, how much per procedure, etc). Once you find a clinic you are comfortable with, go in and meet with the office manager to clarify pricing for procedures and ask about any unexpected costs that may arise.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016
Dr. Tarun Jain
23 years experience Fertility Medicine
Call: Best bet is to call as many ivf centers as possible to get their rates as things always keep changing. Can look on sart.org to look for centers near you.
Answered on Nov 25, 2014