Do childhood injuries cause soreness or pain now? so i was in a car accident in the 1st grade and broke my leg, my femur to be exact. and it was broken in half and the surgeons had to put the bone so that they overlap each other(not connecting the broken

Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Hand Surgery 36 years experience
Maybe. It : Maybe. It really depends upon the specifics. If you have an angiulated joint, a leg length discrepany, or another problem with the mechanical axis of the limb it can affect you. From what you describe, you need to see someone. It could be the old injury, or posture, or both. In addition if Accutane is not agreeing ewith you tell your prescribing doctor.
Dr. Creighton Wright
surgery 57 years experience
Possible: Some old scars, trauma can be achy nuisances later on! and can be nidus for arthritis and annoyances.
Last updated Oct 3, 2016