Flu? i took the shot 2 months ago. i am 26. at my desk office. all of the sudden, i feel extremely hot. my back, back of my neck and forehead all became clammy. followed with dizziness and nausea, mouth watering. i put my head on my desk, and breathed rea

Dr. Joseph Jeu
The : The symptoms you are describing doesn't really sound like the flu. The flu has also not really been seen at all so far this season. I might watch to see how you do today and take some advil, (ibuprofen) force fluids and rest. It might still be another virus. Best wishes.
Dr. Joel Teig
46 years experience
Check your temperatu: If you have a fever, do not wait, see your physician to evaluate you. It might be the flu and treating it early is the best way to arrest the symptoms.

Last updated Feb 8, 2021