What should i do about my leg i woke up this morning with a terrible pain in the side of my outter calf, about a 10. throughout the day it has bugged me to walk on it; about a 6. i touch the muscle and it's really painful. no swelling that i have notic

Dr. Joseph Jeu
Please : Please see your physician or go to the er. Your symptoms might just be a muscle sprain, but it could also represent a dvt, a clot in the deep veins of your leg. This can be very serious. A piece of the clot can break off, float in the veins and lodge i the lung. Very dangerous condition. Please get this evaluated. Best wishes.
Last updated Oct 3, 2016