i thought i started my period today but than it stopped. am i pregnant? i had sex during the beginning of this month, and than the next day my period started. i was due for my period within the next couple days, and i thought it started to day but than i

2 doctor answers
Dr. Joy Jackson
The : The only way to know for sure is to take an early prediction pregnancy test or visit your doctor for testing. Plan b is about 85-95% effective depending on how soon after sex it was taken. Best of luck.
Answered on Dec 9, 2019
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
PG? run test: If in doubt about a possible pregnancy, run a pregnancy test and be assured or not.
Answered on Jan 28, 2020